What a year it was!
There were certainly plenty of things to talk about in 2017, from politics to entertainment to social commentary. These now-and-future icons of our time period will remind us of who we were, what we did, and how we felt about it, and perhaps will be some collector’s sought-after memorabilia someday. What would be YOUR choices for the Best of 2017 Pop Culture moments and personalities?
Here, in no particular order, are some of our picks for the tastemakers and risk takers who made their marks this year – for better or for worse.
- Donald Trump
- “Stranger Things”
- The remake of Stephen King’s “It”
- The new darker Taylor Swift and her “Reputation” album
- The new toned-down Lady Gaga and her “Joanne” tour
- Wonder Woman
- Beyonce’s pregnancy and her twin babies
- “Riverdale” – “Archie Comics” characters in a dark teen TV drama
- “The Handmaid’s Tale”
- “Game of Thrones”