Let the Games begin:
Celebrating the world’s most incredible athletic accomplishments
Like the high-end athletes the Olympics epitomize, RR Auction strives to excel, surpassing our sales performance every time. We’ve already proven our Rare and Remarkable Results in this category, and seek more unique and fascinating items to share with our bidders.
Past auctions have offered collectors a host of medals, torches, autographs and other memorabilia.
Our desired categories and formats include Olympic medals (winners, participation, judges); diplomas; torches; vintage photography; autographs and anything else you might have that would excite collectors.
“I didn’t set out to beat the world; I just set out to do my absolute best.”
– Alfred Oerter Jr., four-time Olympic Champion in the discus throw (USA) and first athlete to win a gold medal in the same event in four consecutive Olympic Games.
Some of our recent successful Olympic sales included:
- London 2012 Summer Olympics gold winner’s medal (seen above), $55,831
- Chamonix 1924 Winter Olympics gold winner’s medal, $47,746
- Calgary 1988 Winter Olympics torch, $46,184
- Los Angeles 1984 Summer Olympics gold winner’s medal, $41,806
- Lake Placid 1980 Winter Olympics torch, $40,706
- Garmisch 1936 Winter Olympics silver winner’s medal, $36,759
Contact us today to have your Olympics memorabilia appraised!
Submit your consignments for a free appraisal
Do you have more questions? Contact Bobby now!
(800) 937-3880 ext. 107
HOW DO I SELL
We connect sellers of the Rare and Remarkable with passionate buyers. RR Auction has been helping people share and obtain collectibles since 1976, and we have the international following to help you, too. Selling (also called consigning) with us is simple.
WHAT’S IT WORTH?
Whether you have one item or an entire collection, RR Auction will help you attain top dollar when you’re ready to sell. We understand the market for your valued collectibles, and maintain a superior clientele who’ll buy it at a price you won’t get anywhere else.
All formats of the Rare and Remarkable: autographs, historical artifacts, Sports, Hollywood, Space Exploration and more. Whether you have a signed baseball, or an iconic film prop, we’ll curate it for an auction where it will be best highlighted.
Every month RR conducts at least two auctions, one an 800+ item Fine Autographs and Artifacts Auction, including a monthly featured section, and secondly, a specialty auction focused upon a single subject. Focused auctions include: Music, Space, and Sports.