Join us for RR Auction’s
Remarkable Rarities – LIVE!
live auction event
Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2018 – 1 pm EST
Attend in-person at
WeWork, 200 Portland St., Boston
Free to attend
More than 50 spectacular Rarities will be presented in this once-annual, live-auction event. Featured lots include several incredible items relating to Steve Jobs and Apple – lead by the spotlight artifact, an original Apple-1 computer:
Starting bid: $50,000
An amazing later production ‘Byte Shop’–style Apple-1 computer (also commonly known as the Apple I, or Apple Computer 1), complete with all components and accessories required for operation. Fully functional and restored to its original, operational state in June 2018 by Apple-1 expert Corey Cohen. The set includes:
- original Apple-1 board
- original Apple Cassette Interface (ACI)
- original Apple-1 Operation Manual
- two original Apple Cassette Interface manuals
- a period surplus ASCII keyboard
- a period ‘open frame’ Sanyo 4205 video monitor
- a new period-style power supply with original Apple-1 power cable and connector
- period cassette interface cables
Online bidding for Lot 3027 is only available on Invaluable.com. You can also schedule a phone call during the live auction by contacting Sue Recks at 603-732-4280.
RR Auction is pleased to partner with Invaluable, the world’s leading online marketplace for fine art, antiques and collectibles, and Artmyn, a Swiss company revolutionizing how art is experienced, promoted and secured online, in the presentation of this historic Apple-1 computer. Invaluable and Artmyn have an exclusive partnership aimed at helping auction houses promote their sales in unique ways, increasing transparency and buyer confidence in the art market, and dramatically transforming the way art is experienced online.
Other significant offerings include:
- Lot 3001: Incredible near-complete collection of signatures from the signers of the Declaration of Independence.
- Lot 3051: Important letter from Ludwig van Beethoven to King Frederick Augustus I, regarding his Missa Solemnis.
- Lot 3039: Striking oversize portrait of Marilyn Monroe, inscribed to her beloved friend and choreographer, Jack Cole.
- Lot 3050: Unique trove of fabric swatches for Princess Diana’s 1986 “Gulf Tour” wardrobe.
- Lot 3004: Extremely rare correspondence written by First Lady Martha Washington, and franked by George.
- Lot 3034: Exciting first appearance of Superman 1933 fanzine created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.
To receive a catalog or to schedule a live-auction bidding call, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To RSVP to attend the live auction in Boston on Sept. 25, email email@example.com.