SELL MUSIC MEMORABILIA, AUTOGRAPHS, INSTRUMENTS
Sell music memorabilia, music autographs, musical instruments and equipment
Where should you sell music memorabilia, music autographs, musical instruments and equipment? We know you love music as much as we do. That’s why we’re inviting you to be part of our next Marvels of Modern Music auction (Nov. 8-15).
We are currently seeking consignments of music memorabilia, music autographs, musical instruments and equipment, for top names in music:
- Sell Beatles autographs
- Sell Beatles memorabilia
- Sell music memorabilia relating to Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Ramones – any and all rock, pop, and blues legends, from Elvis Presley to Prince.
- Sell stage-used, personally owned, tour gear and musical equipment; sell autographed guitars
More past Music auction results:
- Fender Telecaster guitar signed by The Clash, sold for $35,463.
- Signed first pressing of the Beatles’ “Please Please Me” album, sold for $30,671.
- Rare handwritten letter by Bob Dylan, sold for $29,645.
- Fully signed “Led Zeppelin II” album including Robert Plant inscription “Frodo Lives,” sold for $27,621.
- Prince stage-used microphone from Purple Rain Tour, sold for $22,869.
- Sex Pistols signed album, sold for $19,500.
- Doors’ Jim Morrison signed photograph, sold for $13,631.
Consignments are invited through Sept. 1, 2018 for the Nov. auction.
HOW DO I SELL
We connect sellers of the Rare and Remarkable with passionate buyers. RR Auction has been helping people share and obtain collectibles since 1976, and we have the international following to help you, too. Selling (also called consigning) with us is simple.
WHAT’S IT WORTH?
Whether you have one item or an entire collection, RR Auction will help you attain top dollar when you’re ready to sell. We understand the market for your valued collectibles, and maintain a superior clientele who’ll buy it at a price you won’t get anywhere else.
All formats of the Rare and Remarkable: autographs, historical artifacts, Sports, Hollywood, Space Exploration and more. Whether you have a signed baseball, or an iconic film prop, we’ll curate it for an auction where it will be best highlighted.
Every month RR conducts at least two auctions, one an 800+ item Fine Autographs and Artifacts Auction, including a monthly featured section, and secondly, a specialty auction focused upon a single subject. Focused auctions include: Music, Space, and Sports.