Bidding is June 14-21
RR Auction is pleased to present our first dedicated Sports auction. The inaugural event will be held June 14-21. As is the industry standard, the remarkable offerings have been graded and evaluated by PSA.
More than 650 items, in a variety of formats, will be offered, including large selection of fresh-to-market baseball cards from a lifelong collector.
Highlights include (click images to enlarge):
- Encapsulated single cards from the 1800s:
- 1895 N300 Mayo’s Ed Delehanty;
- 1887 N172 Old Judge John Ward.
- Also from that era:
- Large single card 1888 N173 Old Judge Cabinets Jim O’Rourke, in throwing pose.
- Two standout Topps cards:
- 1967 Mets Rookies Bill Denehy/Tom Seaver, and
- 1968 Mets Rookies J. Koosman/Nolan Ryan.
Other standout offerings (click images to enlarge):
- An autographed candid photo of young Muhammad Ali (signed Cassius Clay) at the 1960 Olympics speaks to RR’s reputation as the industry leader in autographed collectibles.
- 1955 World Series ring, when the Dodgers broke the streak of the Yankees.
- Tear-away game uniform shirt from Chicago Bears football player Brian Piccolo.
There will also be signed baseballs, game-worn jerseys and hundreds more Sports items. Already a leader in selling Olympics memorabilia, RR will also offer a gold winner’s medal from the 2004 Athens Summer Olympics.
Generous cash advances, competitive rates and reserves, and a 21-day consignor payout are offered by the auction house.
RR Auction is actively acquiring for future Sports auctions. Contact us today about consigning your items!